Coffee On Sundays June 2008 newsletter

  • hahiestand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      I hope everyone is staying safe this June. What a lot of weather
      people have been experiencing lately. My prayers in particular are
      with the state of Iowa, where I have family.

      After taking a month vacation from our newsletter due to a delayed
      anthology release, we are back with a two-release newsletter for this
      month. Heather had a short story anthology out on June 1st and a
      contemporary romance released today. Check out the newsletter for
      details, page one excerpts, and a way to buy one and get the other for
      free. If you want to get your teen reading this summer, the short
      story anthology is suitable for teen readers.

      Please access the newsletter at the URL:

      Normally it is up on the website too, but our webmaster is on leave so
      it will be a couple/few weeks before it is loaded there.

      Heather Hiestand/Anh Leod
      www.heatherhiestand.com