No activity in last 7 days
Medical Coding (CPT, ICD-9-CM, HCPCS, APC, DRGs, etc.) is not without its humorous aspects. Between colorful patients and physicians, and with governmental and insurance company bureaucracies, humor is *everywhere* in the world of coding. With the threat of OIG government sanction omnipresent, keeping a sense of humor is important. Don't clog up other coding listservers with jokes and humor. Bring it to Coding-Humor-L!
- Sep 29, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.