No activity in last 7 days
The Coalition Addressing Trauma was formed in 2011 as an advocacy effort to use the collective strength of consumers/survivors, organizations, agencies, corporations, coalitions, others to advance meaningful systemic changes for trauma survivors on a national scale.
- Yahoo! Experts
- May 25, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.