Re: [CoWLUG] Meeting Feb 9 at FIC Noodles

  • John Fiala
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 21, 2009
      On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Stuart <sguarnieri@...> wrote:
      > This is a list of people interested in coming to the Feb 9 meeting at
      > 6 pm at Noodles and Co. FIC. Add your name to the bottom if you're
      > interested. I'll contact the manager and let them know we're coming
      > so we can get tables together.
      >
      > Feb 9, 2009 6PM
      >
      > Noodles and Co.
      > 635 Flatiron Marketplace Dr
      > Broomfield, CO 80021
      >
      > Stuart
      > Duane
      > Meghan
      > Jeff
      > Eric
      > Reed
      John F (sure, why not?)

      --
      John Fiala
    • Dave O'Hare
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 21, 2009
        Sorry guys!  I'd love to start making these events again!  But I can't today!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 21, 2009
          This is a list of people interested in coming to the Feb 9 meeting at
          6 pm at Noodles and Co. FIC. Add your name to the bottom if you're
          interested. I'll contact the manager and let them know we're coming
          so we can get tables together.

          Feb 9, 2009 6PM

          Noodles and Co.
          635 Flatiron Marketplace Dr
          Broomfield, CO 80021

          Stuart
          Duane
          Meghan
          Jeff
          Eric
          Reed
          John F
          Dave O'Hare (in spirit only. maybe next time in Ft. Collins)
          Dustin
        • John Chinkes
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 22, 2009
            I'll try to make it too! I am a lurker on the list and don't say much
            in general. I was trying to get out of my 'dark age' but life keeps
            getting in the way. My wife has promised me a Lego room for me to play
            in when we get a new house (and sell our current one, any day now).

            See you soon,
            John Chinkes

            --- In CoWLUG@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart" <sguarnieri@...> wrote:

            > This is a list of people interested in coming to the Feb 9 meeting at
            > 6 pm at Noodles and Co. FIC. Add your name to the bottom if you're
            > interested. I'll contact the manager and let them know we're coming
            > so we can get tables together.
            >
            > Feb 9, 2009 6PM
            >
            > Noodles and Co.
            > 635 Flatiron Marketplace Dr
            > Broomfield, CO 80021
            >
            > Stuart
            > Duane
            > Meghan
            > Jeff
            > Eric
            > Reed
            > John F
            > Dave O'Hare (in spirit only. maybe next time in Ft. Collins)
            > Dustin
            >John C
          • Ralph Copley
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 25, 2009

              Hi everyone,

                          Sadly I can not make a meeting during the week, I tried but getting the time off is not practical as my employer just laid off a bunch of folks.  If someone could post the “minutes” from the meeting that would be kewl as I would love to participate in up coming shows.

              Ralph.

              Victor, Colorado.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 25, 2009
                Whoops! I didn't realize this was a Monday night meeting - I thought
                it was a Saturday night meeting. I can't make that meeting after all,
                I'm afraid.

                --
                John Fiala
              • Dan Wray
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 26, 2009
                  My son and I will be there. Sounds like a good time. Is this in the mall or the outer surrounding areas?

                  Dan and Craig

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 26, 2009
                    It's in one of the surrounding areas to the east of the mall.

                    -Duane

                    To: CoWLUG@yahoogroups.com
                    From: cynchwyrm4@...
                    Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:27:32 -0800
                    Subject: Re: [CoWLUG] Re: Meeting Feb 9 at FIC Noodles

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 26, 2009
                      This is a list of people interested in coming to the Feb 9 meeting at
                      6 pm at Noodles and Co. FIC. Add your name to the bottom if you're
                      interested. I'll contact the manager and let them know we're coming
                      so we can get tables together.

                      Feb 9, 2009 6PM

                      Interlocken
                      635A Flatiron Marketplace Dr
                      Broomfield, CO 80021
                      Phone: (720) 887-5700
                      Fax: (720) 887-5757

                      If you need directions, go to www.noodles.com and look for this
                      address. It is outside the mall not far from The Great Indoors or
                      Pier 1 Imports.

                      Stuart
                      Duane
                      Meghan (and possibly Michael)
                      Jeff
                      Eric
                      Reed
                      Dustin
                      John C.
                      Dan and Craig
                    • Dan Wray
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 8, 2009
                        Meeting tomorrow, correct? Any other information we need? Craig and I are each bringing a couple fairly small MOC's to share (mine are mecha, his spaceships).

                        It will be great getting to meet you all who are coming, looking forward to it.

                        -Dan

                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 9, 2009
                          Yes, the meeting is this evening. Bringing a MOC is great.

                          Looks lik e there will be 10 of us. I'll call Noodles and make sure
                          they have enough tables together for us.
                          -Stuart