Re: [CoWLUG] Brand Ribbon for the Colorado Mills new location

  • Jason Gearheart
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2012
      I would like to help out with this.

      Jason

      On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Mark <mjcuso@...> wrote:

      All:

      We have been asked by the Lego Brand Retail team if the COWLUG group would interested in helping to build the models that will be needed for display in the Colorado Mills when the open in the new location across from the existing store. There are a plethora of models that are required for the new store including intricate "brand ribbon" models as well as traditional stock sets that will be on display throughout the store once it opens for business. If many of you remember this is what we did for the Park Meadows store opening and Jessica was kindly enough to host all off us for a day why we were doing it. There will be discount incentives for all who participate. I would be willing to host the all of us at my house if we cannot find a location. We need 15 volunteers, please let me know if you are interested, as the Brand Retail team is looking for feedback as soon as possible.

      Regards,

      Mark M

    • Matthew Harrington
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 12, 2012
        Mark,

        I will be unable to participate.  Thank you for the news though.  I know it will be alot of fun for those who attend.

        Matt Harrington