Macworld Mac Gems - 6 March 2008

  • grgiff68
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Gem of the Week: Leap
      Leap 1.0

      For many of us, the old way of managing files -- in rigidly hierarchical file folders, with
      rigorously logical filenames -- just doesn't work anymore. We've got too many files of too
      many kinds from too many sources stored in too many places on our hard drives to keep
      them all straight using folders and filenames alone.

      www.macworld.com/article/132363/2008/03/leap1.html?lsrc=mwgems

      AND...

      Airfoil 3.1
      The recently-released Airfoil 3.1 keeps up with the latest changes to Apple's AirTunes
      feature. Rogue Amoeba's updated utility for sending audio from any source to an AirPort
      Express now adds Apple TV to the mix. But Airfoil 3 also adds several unique features of
      its own.

      www.macworld.com/article/132295/2008/02/airfoil3.html?lsrc=mwgems