Re: Digest Number 410

  • listmoms@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      >I just wanted to say how nice it was to see the recipes from Summerville and
      >Charleston, SC. My parents are moving there in November, and we will be
      >moving there in May/June of next year! It's a lovely place and i'm very
      >excited about the move.... The recipies sounded great! gonna give a few a
      >whirl over the next couple of day ;)
      >Thanks!
      >
      >Sue

      Hi, Sue!

      So glad you liked them. The Charleston Post & Courier is a newspaper I
      normally go through on the Web each week. Like those southern recipes!

      And if you do try any recipes...please do a review of them on the
      list...how it turned out...how you and your family like it, etc.

      Regards,
      Jamie

      Jamie, Listmom to 9 Cooking Lists at ONElist. Go to the following to join:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/LISTNAME
      Substitute LISTNAME with the name of the list you want to subscribe to:
      Clipping-Cooking; Restaurant-Recipes; WhatsCookinToday; Cookbook-Cookery;
      Soups-N-Stews; Meat-Lovers; A-Home-Bakery; 1-Simply-Sides;
      MastercookCategories