No activity in last 7 days
This is the listserv for APA Division 12, Section IV, the Clinical Psychology of Women. This section was established for clinical psychologists dedicated to increasing scientific understanding of those aspects of clinical psychology that pertain to women; to promoting the development of models for the delivery of service to women; to increasing the quality of educational and training opportunities for women in clinical psychology; to advocating on behalf of women clinical psychologists with respect to formation of policies of the Division; and to the development of the subspecialty of clinical psychology. The purpose of this list is to facilitate the sharing of information regarding these areas and for discussion of related issues.
- Nov 11, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.