Info please

  • Will Y.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007

      Our organized brethren in the south, especially around the Organ Mountain Range/Pena Blanca, have seemed to diminish from the crags. It seems that  the website in our area,  www.vcrux.com  is now non functional. Does anyone know what's happening here?  Granted I'm not a regular poster on this site but any information would be greatly appreciated...please help if at all possible.          Thanks!

    • brassrat88
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
        Web site seems to be back up now...maybe just a hosting issue? Thanks at least for the tip about
        that group.