ClimbNM Group Administration

  • Justin Baca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi all,

      I'm your very silent group administrator. I haven't actually lived in
      NM for over a year now so I'm wondering if someone more connected to
      the NM climbing scene would like to either share or take over
      administering the group. It doesn't require much effort or attention.
      (Banning the new member who spammed the list today was the probably
      the only thing I've had to do this year.) I just wanted to offer the
      opportunity for someone to apply any ideas they have.

      If you're interested or have any questions, just send me an email.

      Climb on!

      J.