Greetings from southern NM

  • pindrvr75
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Hi all,
      Thought I'd give an intro. I'm an aid/trad/alpine climber that
      frequents the Organs and the Franklins near Las Cruces. I've done my
      share of bouldering at Hueco. Always looking for climbing partners to
      show me something new. If you happen to be around my area and want to
      climb please send me a e-mail and I'll help you with directions or
      routes to the best of my knowledge.