Re: [ClimbNM] looking for partner

  • Socorro Bouldering
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hello Heather,

      I can temporarily add you to the notify list for Socorro night missions.  It's getting
      too hot and buggy to climb at Box during the day, so we set up a selection of bouldering with lighting.  We try to do this once a week.

      http://www.0friction.com/image.php?image_id=8603

      If we head to Monster Island or such I will let you know, but next weekend is
      exploration/development of a brand new area which may not give you much climb
      time.

      Enjoy your visit,
      Bob.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007