Gear Christmas Bragging Thread

  • Paul Baptiste Baca
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
      An Osprey Vertigo 25 pack
      A set of Camp Tri Cams
      Mammut spectra 8mm slings
      10 Trango Superfly Wiregates
      10 BD Neutrinos
      A couple of BD Screwgates
      A BD ATC-XP
      A couple of Camalot C4s (.5 and .75)
      Desert Rock III: Moab to Colorado National Monument by Eric Bjornstad

      Christmas Round II will arrive New Year's weekend, so I might get more...

      Post up, people!

      Paul-Baptiste
    • Paul Baptiste Baca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        Come on, people! What'd you get?

        Christmas Round II brought me:

        Mammut Flash 10.5 Rope
        2 #4 Camalot C4s
        And #3, #2 and #1 Camalot C4's

        I guess it is time to start working on my trad skills.

        Happy New Year, NM Climbers.

        Paul-Baptiste
      • Bryan Gerber
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          I got a set black diamond stoppers and a handful of neutrino biners.

          I probably ruined my chances of getting any cams after losing my
          dad's #2 in a crack last fall :(

          --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Baptiste Baca" <hirvimaki@...>