Re: Stone Age this Sunday

  • Paul Baptiste Baca
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      We are back in NM. I am a little bruised and a little scarred from the
      sharp, pretty rocks in Finland. I plan on hitting Stone Age regularly
      again. I'll be going this Wednesday evening (around 5 or so) for a
      couple of hours and again on Saturday morning. Just FYI.

      --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, chrissa constantine