New member sayin 'hi'

  • zukini16
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Hello, all!

      My name is Beverly. I am a senior at UNM and I'm looking for a
      partner to climb with 1-2x a month on the weekend or possibly Fri.
      nights at Stone Age. I have some climbing experience with an indoor
      gym I used to climb at in my home state of Michigan. But I haven't
      been climbing in the 2.5 years I've been here. I just LOVE the
      experience of it, though, and I'm anxious to get back into it and
      develop my skills. So if anyone is interested, the best way to
      contact me is at superbev_2004@....

      Thanks!