Re:taos info was ponderosa saturday

  • Lisa Dreisigmeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Thanks so much for telling me about the shredfest. I got the top women's spot in the comp! It was fun to get bouldering again since we have been doing mostly sport climbing lately.
      We are headed to Taos this weekend because our friends have access to a nice condo and there seems to be a lot of bouldering up there. Are there any areas you would recomend over others? any favorite problems?
      Thanks!
      Lisa D

      Socorro Bouldering wrote:

      Normally I'd be heading there too but Saturday is the Shredfest at UMound and then Sunday we are heading to new stuff at Monster Island (near Pie Town).