Craggin around Santa Fe in early April

  • Brian Post
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      If anyone is free, I'd like to get out in the next couple weeks. My
      schedule is open, mainly looking to get out for a few hours in the AM
      or PM, but can also do full days. White Rock, etc. Have car and gear.

      Mostly looking to just get out and back in shape so all abilities
      welcome. Otherwise looking to lead up to 5.8+trad/5.9+sport and
      toprope/follow harder stuff.

      Brian
      www.brianpostphoto.com
      603-340-0432
    • Salomon Wiehl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        I just got to Albuquerque and plan to head to Colorado in a week or two,
        meanwhile i would like to explore the climbing in this area, if you're still
        looking for partners, please drop me a line.