Re: [ClimbNM] Re: Looking for Climbing Partners

  • Sarju
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 1:41 PM
      Awesome! I'm flying in on the 6th and back out on the 26th so the 16th onwards  would be good.
      Even I've been out to Ruidoso a few times I haven't done any climbing. What about you?

      Cheers,
      Sarju

      On 8 May 2010 23:24, cdomsch <domsch@...> wrote:

      I'd be game. I have the 2nd - 6th, and the 16th - 20th off in June. Let me know if that works for you! Cheers-