Re: Looking for Climbing Partners

  • cdomsch
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2010
      I'd be game. I have the 2nd - 6th, and the 16th - 20th off in June. Let me know if that works for you! Cheers-

      --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, Sarju <sarju@...> wrote:

      > Hey! I don't know the area well for climbing but I'm coming over to Ruidoso
      > in June from the UK to visit some mates. If you fancy hooking up for a few
      > climbs I'll be up for that!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Sarju :-)
      >
      > On 15 April 2010 23:17, cdomsch <domsch@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hey all, I am working in the Carlsbad area for the summer and am looking
      > > for climbing partners for Sitting Bull Falls and Last Chance Canyon. I
      > > usually have every other weekend to climb, plus some week days. If anyone
      > > climbs around here often please let me know!
      > > Cheers!

    • Sarju
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2010
        Awesome! I'm flying in on the 6th and back out on the 26th so the 16th onwards  would be good.
        Even I've been out to Ruidoso a few times I haven't done any climbing. What about you?

        Cheers,
        Sarju