Re: [ClimbNM] Looking for Climbing Partners

  • Sarju
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2010
      Hey! I don't know the area well for climbing but I'm coming over to Ruidoso in June from the UK to visit some mates. If you fancy hooking up for a few climbs I'll be up for that!

      Cheers,
      Sarju :-)

      On 15 April 2010 23:17, cdomsch <domsch@...> wrote:
      Hey all, I am working in the Carlsbad area for the summer and am looking for climbing partners for Sitting Bull Falls and Last Chance Canyon.  I usually have every other weekend to climb, plus some week days.  If anyone climbs around here often please let me know!
      Cheers!

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         ClimbNM-digest@yahoogroups.com
         ClimbNM-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • cdomsch
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2010
        I'd be game. I have the 2nd - 6th, and the 16th - 20th off in June. Let me know if that works for you! Cheers-

        --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, Sarju <sarju@...> wrote:

        > Hey! I don't know the area well for climbing but I'm coming over to Ruidoso
        > in June from the UK to visit some mates. If you fancy hooking up for a few
        > climbs I'll be up for that!
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Sarju :-)
        >
        > On 15 April 2010 23:17, cdomsch <domsch@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hey all, I am working in the Carlsbad area for the summer and am looking
        > > for climbing partners for Sitting Bull Falls and Last Chance Canyon. I
        > > usually have every other weekend to climb, plus some week days. If anyone
        > > climbs around here often please let me know!
        > > Cheers!

      • Sarju
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2010
          Awesome! I'm flying in on the 6th and back out on the 26th so the 16th onwards  would be good.
          Even I've been out to Ruidoso a few times I haven't done any climbing. What about you?

          Cheers,
          Sarju