New to ClimbNM, not new to climbing...

  • nm.srusso
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Hi All!
      My name is Stephanie and I have lived in NM for almost two years now (where has the time gone!) I started climbing when I was nine years old and I climbed all the way until I graduated college two years ago. I moved from Prescott , AZ and have had little time here in ABQ to make some climbing friends, therefore I have not even been to any of the local climbing spots here, nor to the gym.

      I would love to get back into climbing, I have all of my own equipment (carabiner, rope, belay devices, slack line, shoes, harnesses, more rope, nuts, cams, bouldering pad...this list goes one) Everything is in good shape, except me. :)

      If anyone is interested in letting me join their climbing group I sure would appreciate it.
      Like I mentioned, I know how to climb. I even used to compete and work at a local rock climbing gym, it has just been a while.

      Is there a specific day any one goes to the gym or an outing planned?

      Thank you!

      Stephanie
      nm.srusso@...