Re: Stone Age Rock Gym!

  • nm.srusso
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hi!. I have been rock climbing for about 10 years. The only problem is I have not climbed in about 1 year. I have been way too busy with work and stuff. I also have not time to make any climbing buddies here in NM. I have not been to Stone Age Rock Gym yet, because I had no one to go with. If you still need someone to climb with at Stone Age, let me know. My name is Stephanie. You can e-mail me at nm.srusso@....