moving to Albuquerque

  • Allix
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hi I thought I would introduce my self. My name is Allix and I am
      moving to Albuquerque March 28 from St.Louis. I am moving to finish
      school but mainly I am just sick of St.Louis. I have always dreamed of
      living some where there are mountains ever since I spent a summer in
      Colorado climbing. Not that good yet but I plan on joining Stone Age
      to climb as much as I can. I would love to meet up with someone to
      show me around town and help me with my climbing.
    • Willy 505
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        Hey Allix,

           I don't live in Albuquerque..I'm by Las Cruces, about 3 hrs south off I-10. Never been to a climbing gym in my life. If you're thinking about climbing real rock and don't mind a drive, maybe we can do some climbing sometime.
                                                                                 Later..keep in touch,
                                                                                             Willy

        Allix <prodigyracing77@...> wrote:
        Hi I thought I would introduce my self. My name is Allix and I am
        moving to Albuquerque March 28 from St.Louis. I am moving to finish
        school but mainly I am just sick of St.Louis. I have always dreamed of
        living some where there are mountains ever since I spent a summer in
        Colorado climbing. Not that good yet but I plan on joining Stone Age
        to climb as much as I can. I would love to meet up with someone to
        show me around town and help me with my climbing.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Allix
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
          Yeah I would love to go climbing with you and the drive is no
          problem. Just let me know what kind of climbing you are into and a
          date.Thanks

          --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, Willy 505 <pindrvr75@...> wrote:

          > Hey Allix,
          >
          > I don't live in Albuquerque..I'm by Las Cruces, about 3 hrs
          south off I-10. Never been to a climbing gym in my life. If you're
          thinking about climbing real rock and don't mind a drive, maybe we
          can do some climbing sometime.

          Later..keep in touch,

          Willy

          > Allix <prodigyracing77@...> wrote:
          > Hi I thought I would introduce my self. My name is Allix and I
          am
          > moving to Albuquerque March 28 from St.Louis. I am moving to
          finish
          > school but mainly I am just sick of St.Louis. I have always
          dreamed of
          > living some where there are mountains ever since I spent a summer
          in
          > Colorado climbing. Not that good yet but I plan on joining Stone
          Age
          > to climb as much as I can. I would love to meet up with someone to
          > show me around town and help me with my climbing.

          > New mexico state university New mexico state flag New
          mexico state taxes State of new mexico New mexico state tax
          forms New mexico

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Mail

        • Socorro Bouldering
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2006
            You will meet a lot of people at Stone Age for sure.  There are many climbing areas around ABQ.  If you go down to Socorro (about an hour South) I can show you around sometime.  While you are in ABQ you should definitely try to get to the Enchanted Tower near Datil, the Gemstone area in the Sandias, Wheeler Peak near Taos, and Hueco Tanks near El Paso.

            -Bob.

            Yahoo! Mail