looking for a bouldering partner

  • Siriji Lamenzo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
      I will be in NM from dec. 1st until dec.12th.
      my big plans for Hueco fell through, so I am in need of someone who'd
      like to do some bouldering with me while I'm in NM.
      I'm flying in from CA, so I am not bringing my crash pad--sorry.
      Anyone up for day trips to Socorro Box or Spook canyon, or anywhere
      really let me know.
      Thanks alot.
    • Socorro Bouldering
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
        Sure, I live in Socorro and will be around for most of that time.

        I will be in NM from dec. 1st until dec.12th.
        my big plans for Hueco fell through, so I am in need of someone who'd
        like to do some bouldering with me while I'm in NM.
        I'm flying in from CA, so I am not bringing my crash pad--sorry.
        Anyone up for day trips to Socorro Box or Spook canyon, or anywhere
        really let me know.
        Thanks alot.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:ClimbNM-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:ClimbNM-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Siriji Lamenzo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
          great, what's the best way to contact you once I'm in the area?
          --- In ClimbNM@yahoogroups.com, Socorro Bouldering

          _______________
          > Be a better pen pal.
          > Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
          http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

        • Socorro Bouldering
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
            I will send you an email from bob at nmt dot edu with phone numbers and stuff.  That is a
            better email address for me to use.

            -Bob.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
              Awesome, thank you!