The Day After Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      Fw from an email friend
      ------------------------------
      Mon, 3 May 2004
      Michael, Pat, and Paul,
      I thought I'd pass on word of a Hollywood movie opening May 28 whose
      purpose is to
      raise awareness of this issue (and I am not normally one for Hollywood
      movies).There is a movie opening May 28 about a future with global
      warming called The Day After Tomorrow. I saw a TV commercial for it and
      that's how I found out about it. It opens on Memorial Day weekend (May
      28). I'd urge everyone to go see this movie that weekend, and spread the
      word. We need to get as many people out to see this movie so it gets
      talked about in the media and awareness gets raised.
      Here is the website: http://www.thedayaftertomorrowmovie.com/
      The director is Roland Emerich, and he's done several other big movies.
      Let's help make this movie popular and spread the word and get lots of
      people to see it. It should help raise awareness about global warming (I
      was waiting for Hollywood to do something on this).

      Diane Wills