Re: 24 billion tons of CO2 per year

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      The two reference sources (below) are highly respected scientific
      agencies in the U.S. I advise people interested in the science of
      climate change and global warming become familiar with the work
      accomplished by staff with these agencies (USGS and CMDL) .

      Peter K Anderson <hartlod@...>
      writes:
      > The 24 billion is only an estimate, yet is stated
      > as precise, another evidenced problem with
      > the attitude towards mathematic devices.

      I think you mean that I stated this as precise, above. That was not my
      intention. I wish to encourage persons to check out the URL to see the
      entire summary by the USGS.

      Pat N