24 billion tons of CO2 per year

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      Earth is not big enough to absorb this thrashing.

      1. Human activity (24 billion tons of CO2 per year
      ...150 times that of volcanoes, per year)
      http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Hazards/What/VolGas/volgas.html

      2. Climate Monitoring & Diagnostics Laboratory - NOAA CMDL
      http://www.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccgg/faq.html

      -----

      Too bad so few care enough about the world to review the facts.

      CO2 graph:

      Global temperature graph:

      Pat N
      Self only

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        The two reference sources (below) are highly respected scientific
        agencies in the U.S. I advise people interested in the science of
        climate change and global warming become familiar with the work
        accomplished by staff with these agencies (USGS and CMDL) .

        Peter K Anderson <hartlod@...>
        writes:
        > The 24 billion is only an estimate, yet is stated
        > as precise, another evidenced problem with
        > the attitude towards mathematic devices.

        I think you mean that I stated this as precise, above. That was not my
        intention. I wish to encourage persons to check out the URL to see the
        entire summary by the USGS.

        Pat N