Re: How we are led into ignoring the global warming problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 7:23 AM
      Interesting post, question at end...
      from Dee at earthchanges group

      Pat N.
      -----------

      <lotusbud777@...> writes:

      > Hi all: I had a global warming dream this morning, you will find
      interesting:

      > I was in my livingroom, which was sunken and I was trying clean while
      walking around in 4" of water, and water was falling from the ceiling and
      my hair was in my face and wet and I was a wreck, wet and cold and
      getting angry at not being able to control the water which was
      everywhere.

      > Someone suggested I go shopping, so I went to buy a coat. They had an
      awesome black and white diamond patterned raincoat in a size 21 - the
      only one one there was - The pattern was a swirling one - like a
      whirlwind. I held it up against myself and it only covered 1/4 of me. I
      was very upset that the only coats that would fit me were bright yellow.

      > So, I went home and a friend suggested we go to the library. She left
      ahead of me and I followed her up a flight of stairs and along a long,
      long hallway with doors leading to other rooms along the way. When I got
      to the other end without catching up to her, there
      > were people standing around, even standing inside the elevator, which
      wasn't moving - waiting to go home. So I headed back down the hallway,
      thinking I might have missed my friend in one of those rooms. Half way
      back I came to an area where Christmas presents had been left for people
      but not picked up. Prominent amongst the gifts
      > was a large silver crock pot. I reached out to pick up the crock pot
      and take it home and it started showing me messages which were: