Re: UPDATE to Request for comments - managing ClimateArchive list

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2004
      GlobalWarming and climate-change groups:

      I want to try to make my intentions in these posts to your groups clear
      that I do not wish to rob members from your groups, but I would like to
      see your member stay with your group and add P&C and ClimateArchive to
      their yahoo "mygroups" for additional information and occasional

      I think keeping all existing groups going strong is important. There
      should be strong encouragement by all members of all groups to bring in
      new members and share new information, while keeping all groups strong.
      I read all the message from all climate groups. I would like to see
      multiple (cross) posts of articles that I think are important... posted
      to many groups.
      I welcome comments and will change my practices if necessary. Right now
      I'm just doing what I think is best for all... in posting to multiple

      I am not aware whether or not there exists an owner or moderator for the
      yahoo group called climate-change.

      On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:28:18 -0500 P. Neuman self only <npat1@...>