UPDATE to Request for comments - managing ClimateArchive list

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2004
      Update:

      On C/A,

      Some folder titles are new or different than shown below and on P&C.

      Also, Bookmarks(with brief descriptions and Links to articles) have been
      added to all folders. More additions in the days and weeks ahead are
      likely.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2004
        GlobalWarming and climate-change groups:

        I want to try to make my intentions in these posts to your groups clear
        that I do not wish to rob members from your groups, but I would like to
        see your member stay with your group and add P&C and ClimateArchive to
        their yahoo "mygroups" for additional information and occasional
        participation.

        I think keeping all existing groups going strong is important. There
        should be strong encouragement by all members of all groups to bring in
        new members and share new information, while keeping all groups strong.
        I read all the message from all climate groups. I would like to see
        multiple (cross) posts of articles that I think are important... posted
        to many groups.
        I welcome comments and will change my practices if necessary. Right now
        I'm just doing what I think is best for all... in posting to multiple
        groups.

        I am not aware whether or not there exists an owner or moderator for the
        yahoo group called climate-change.

        Pat