Personal comment to SpaceDaily Forum on NOAA and National Weather Service

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      by Pat Neuman
      Personal comment

      NASA's Earth Observatory has been very helpful in
      keeping people up to date on rapid global warming.
      I think NOAA its National Weather Service (NWS) staffs
      are failing in their responsibilities to educate and inform
      the public on climate/global warming. NWS has over
      5000 employees, one or more offices in every state and
      direct communications with local and national media.
      NWS is under NOAA. NOAA headquarters in taking their
      orders from The Administration. The facts on global
      warming are not reaching the American people. What
      can be done about this? Please help.

      Pat N.