Posts to ClimateArchive

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      When I come across articles or posts that I think are valuable to perhaps
      retrieve easily at a future day, I include a CC to ClimateArchive. There
      is no discussion on ClimateArchive or ClimateArchiveTwo ( I rarely post
      to ClimateArchiveTwo, which has mainly just tables of data in
      attachments. Yahoo no longer posts with attachments that can be
      retrieved from its archives).
      Tim, I think we all benefit from your seemingly in depth searches. I
      will re post your message (below) with this to ClimateArchive.

      Pat