Overshadowing global warming's pressure cooker

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:56 PM
      From: "Culture Change / Jan Lundberg"
      <ccl@...>
      Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:26:08 -0400
      Subject: Overshadowing global warming's pressure cooker

      Culture Change Letter #58

      For a global warming revolution: Putting Iraq, oil prices, and 9-11 in
      perspective

      by Jan Lundberg

      We are not quite getting the message, certainly not from the mass media
      or government officials: The pressure cooker of global warming is
      underway with no let up. More greenhouse-gas emissions within the
      planet's closed system traps us with a lid over the biosphere, and new
      findings indicate it may be too late to turn down the heat.��

      Meanwhile, ...�����

      (snip)

      (to read the remainder of this article see
      <http://www.culturechange.org/e-letter-58.html#cont> )

      *****

      We'd like to finish our Spring Fundraiser so we can concentrate more on
      Culture Change. Please use our secure online donating at
      <http://www.culturechange.org/funding.htm>
      Your contribution is tax-deductible.

      New webpages/Updates:
      Protest the U.S. occupation of Iraq
      <http://culturechange.org/nowarforoil.htm>
      Climate: Frozen out at the U.N. Commission on Sustainable Development
      < http://culturechange.org/PincasUNclimate.html>
      Dow Jones on peak oil:
      < http://culturechange.org/fall_of_petroleum_DowJones.html>
      On Sustainable Humboldt Ecoconmic Vision:
      <http://culturechange.org/HumboldtEcon.html>
      Sustainable Energy Institute / Culture Change
      P.O. Box 4347, Arcata, California 95518 USA
      Telephone and fax: (215) 243-3144
      E-mail: <info@...>
      Website: <http://www.culturechange.org/>

      To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click here:

      Copyright 2004, Sustainable Energy Institute