Earth walks

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Earth walks

      Supporting Community Walks

      I asked:

      "Who supports walks in their local communities?"

      They said:

      Individual clubs in the American Volkssport A. (www.ava.org). Some of these clubs also sponsor trips to see other communities, providing a variety of walking opportunities. It's a big, wonderful world out there, so thanks to all the volunteer-run AVA clubs sponsoring walks near and far

      C.M. - VA

      > The Science Museum of Minnesota is featuring Lewis and Clark. A lot of people walk through the museum after driving to the parking lot. Some people take transit to the museum. Thus, there are those who support transit and those who support highways, but who supports people shortening their travel distances? Who supports walks in their local communities? <

      Pat Neuman
      Chanhassen, MN
      npat1@...