Fw: Re: [powertothepeople] question: total world CO2

  • npat1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ken Johnson <kjinnovation@...>
      To: powertothepeople@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:45:08 -0800
      Subject: Re: [powertothepeople] question: total world CO2

      harelbarzilai wrote:

      > Does anyone have figures for 2003 (probably not yet
      > avaiable, but an estimate) for TOTAL world
      > CO2 tons released, and for 2002 and every preceding
      > year back to say 1998? I'd like to see the trend, if any...

      Harel,

      James Hansen's Scientific American article has some data. See the
      expanded online version, not the print version.
      http://www.sciam.com/ontheweb/
      http://www.sciam.com/media/pdf/hansen.pdf
      Fig's 11 and 14 show global CO2 production. The cited references go up
      to 2002.

      Ken Johnson

      Yahoo! Groups Links