Fwd: Re: Earth Shook Off Ancient Warning

  • Patrick Neuman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      --- In Dreamkeeper@yahoogroups.com,
      > npat1@j...> wrote:
      > > Deborah Harmes, Ph.D. wrote:
      > > Glad to be of assistance, Pat!
      > > There will be a lot MORE of this kind of
      > > information in the new book as well.
      > > So what are your people arguing about in your
      > > group??? Just curious..............
      > > Deborah
      > > THE DREAMKEEPER: ┬ęDeborah Harmes, Ph.D.

      > Hi Deborah,

      > I discovered another very useful post from you today, from the
      newscientist on climate, which. I sent to my ClimateArchive group.

      The arguments on my Paleontology_and_Climate (P&C) group still
      include "what killed the dinosaurs?".

      We have very knowledgeable people on dinosaurs in my group, including
      Dewey Mclean - the author of:

      "The Deccan Traps Volcanism-Greenhouse Dinosaur Extinction Theory"
      http://filebox.vt.edu/artsci/geology/mclean/Dinosaur_Volcano_Extinctio
      n/pages/studentv.html

      Dewey has been involved in extinctions throughout his career and has
      published works that show Earth's climate may already be near the
      upper thermal limits for many species survival due to embryogenesis
      dysfunction.

      Dewey's most recent post is at:

      Ron Patterson, energyresources, disagrees with Dewey, his latest
      post is at:

      Keep up the good work, please.

      Pat <

      THE DREAMKEEPER: ┬ęDeborah Harmes, Ph.D.
      Spirituality and Prophecy, Social-Ecological-Health Issues,
      Archaeology and Ancient Cultures, Earth Changes, Mysticism and
      Paranormal
      WEB SITE: http://thedreamkeeper.com

      --- End forwarded message ---