SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT: Red River crest in Fargo raised to 42 feet, could even hit

  • pat neuman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      ... "In a stunning blow, the National Weather Service has raised the
      crest prediction to between 41 and 42 feet and potentially as high as
      43 feet for the Red River at Fargo-Moorhead by Saturday." ...

      http://www.inforum.com/event/comments/id/235344/

      Comment #85 on 03/26/2009 6:27 PM:

      This was my latest (6:11 PM CDT) post to Areavoices on My perspective
      for the Red: The rate of rise on the Red at the Fargo gage is slowing
      down. The latest gage height reading, shown at the USGS website, is
      39.43 ft at 17:15 EDT. My latest thinking for Fargo remains ...
      cresting tonight through Saturday near 39.7 ft.

      http://www.areavoices.com/springflood/index.cfm?page=comments&blog=45856&start=40