AAAS honors climate scientists James Hansen and Robert Watson

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Seeded on Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:09 PM CST

      Read Article
      science, global-warming, climate-science-watch
      Seeded by npat

      This post is by Rick Piltz.

      Jim Hansen and Bob Watson have had a great influence on my thinking
      about climate change and about the role of the scientist vis-à-vis
      policymaking and society. I have been attending the AAAS meeting and
      was able to get to the award ceremony yesterday and congratulate each
      of them on these richly-deserved honors. Perhaps the next
      administration in Washington will have the wit to communicate with
      such leaders, instead of ignoring or seeking to undermine them.

      http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/index.php/csw/details/aaas_awards_hansen_watson/