"Talking points" e-mail on global warming (Feb 2005 email to all NWS CR offices)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 12:43 PM
      "Talking points" on global warming from the Bush administration were
      provided to all National Oceanic and Atmosphepheric Administration
      (NOAA) offices in February of 2005. In response, an email was sent out
      to all National Weather Service (NWS) Central Region (CR) offices on
      February 22, 2005, subject: "Re: Kyoto Agreement, The Administration
      and recent news".

      The email, which shows the "Talking Points", includes:

      --- Excerpt

      Please find attached a set of talking points that describes in detail
      the Administration's position, as well as the various programs the
      Administration is implementing to address climate change. Our approach
      contains a wide variety of domestic and international programs. Please
      feel free to direct people to the White House Fact Sheet on Global
      Climate Change located at

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/09/20030930-11.html.

      --- End of excerpt ---

      A copy of the February 22, 2005 email is below.

      ---