Religious Leaders Speaking on Global Warming

  • mtneuman@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Cooling Earth's Climate as a Matter of Faith
      NEW YORK, New York, December 24, 2007 (ENS) - World Council of Churches
      General Secretary Dr. Samuel Kobia is calling concerns about climate
      change "a matter of faith" and says the Christian faith community must be
      at the vanguard of the response to global warming.

      "I think as Christians we should be the ones to lead the way so that
      others then can follow because for us it is not just a matter of
      political or economic or ecological concern it is a matter of faith,"
      Kobia said Thursday in New York.
      http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/dec2007/2007-12-24-01.asp