Northwest Passage opens while U.S. media headlines war in Iraq

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007

      As the Northwest Passage opens the U.S. media continues to headline the war in Iraq.

      "We" will not be looked back on kindly by future generations of the world.

      Should "we" blame 9-11?

      Why not blame Clinton, ...

      I do blame Bill Clinton for his administration's failure in not allowing a NOAA National Weather Service senior hydrologist (Snow, Ice and Water Supply) to research or talk about climate change and hydrologic change. The NOAA NWS North Central River Forecast Center managers in Chanhassen and NWS generals (retired) were successful in replacing the outspoken Senior Hydrologist with a good boy who has been keeping his mouth shut about changes to the hydrology in the Upper Midwest due to global warming. Meanwhile, Lake Superior is at an all time record (1918-current) low level for September, the Mississippi River upstream of Minneapolis is approaching low levels not experienced since the Dust Bowl 1930s and southeast Minnesota had it's worst flooding in recorded history last month with seven dead from flash flooding and many people now homeless.

      http://npat.newsvine.com/_news/2007/09/16/965639-northwest-passage-opens-while-us-media-headlines-war-in-iraq-