Re: NOAA Public Affairs: An interview to avoid

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007

      ... <blockquote> Any Central Region personnel contacted by Mr. Morein other representatives of Stonehaven Productions or The Climate Program or irate producers are asked to forward the query to Scott Smullen, deputyr director of NOAA Public Affairs 202-482-6090. Do not grant interviews with this company.".</blockquote>