Recent climate obs. vs projections, Rahmstorf et.al. vs sour_grapes pr ofessor

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

      My observations disagree with those of a 'sour grapes' professor who finished off his career at Colorado State University by downplaying the role of CO2 in greenhouse global warming.

      My observations agree with those scientists who authored this article - Stefan Rahmstorf, Anny Cazenave , John A. Church, James E. Hansen, Ralph F. Keeling, David E. Parker, Richard C. J. Somerville.
      Reply#1 - Sun Feb 11, 2007

      http://npat1.newsvine.com/

      "The data available for the period since 1990 raise concerns that the climate system, in particular sea level, may be responding more quickly to climate change than our current generation of models indicates" [Rahmstorf et al.,Science DOI: 10.1126/science.1136843]

      http://npat1.newsvine.com/_news/2007/02/11/562977-recent-climate-observations-compared-to-projections-rahmstorf-et-al-science