Questioning of witnesses under oath about climate change policy and ab out the intimidation of scientists on climate change by supervisors wi th NOAA and NASA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      News Type: Event � Seeded on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:49 PM CST
      Read ArticleArticle Source: climatesciencewatch.org
      Seeded by npat

      �House Democrats have granted their lead oversight committee the right
      to privately question witnesses under oath during investigations,
      adding a powerful tool to a panel poised to dig into the Bush
      administration�s climate change policies�
      (E&Energy Daily at Climate Science Watch)
      http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/index.php/csw/details/house-
      oversight-authority/

      When the House oversight committee picks and questions witnesses under
      oath in their investigations of NOAA's administrators, NOAA's National
      Weather Service (NWS) directors and field offices and NASA, who will
      likely be doing most of the talking?

      Will they be questioning me about my experiences while I was a NOAA
      NWS employee? I had work problems due to NOAA's NWS climate change
      policies during both the Clinton/Gore and Bush/Cheney administrations,
      from January of 2000 until my removal by NWS from federal civil
      service in July of 2005, after 29 years of what I believe was highly
      commendable public service.

      Published to:
      * Groups: Left of Center, Alternative Energy - Greenvine, Minnesota
      Newsviners, RightsVine, Earth News, Climate Change, Permaculture

      http://npat1.newsvine.com/_news/2007/01/10/515244-questioning-of-

      http://npat1.newsvine.com/