Learn and share knowledge on Paleontology_&_Climate

  • npat1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      >> (snip)
      >> People have to be prepared to think and work on their
      >> mindset to put such unpopular subjects in their true
      >> perspective. There are many much more familiar with
      >> the complexities of climatology who could, and probably
      >> will, do a much better job, and be largely ignored. For
      >> my own personal use, I will make a note on the copy
      >> of the article for my file - twaddle. It is most frustrating
      >> as all I want to do is obtain a sound understanding of
      >> the impact of human activities on the operation of Planet
      >> Earth and we seem to have done a very rapid job on the
      >> climate over the past century.
      (snip)

      Please:

      Learn and share knowledge on Paleontology_&_Climate (P&C).
      Public archives - open membership - no moderation (at present)

      Please check out & contribute to P&C at:

      A Link to NOAA's globalwarming/paleostory website is at:
      http://wdc.cricyt.edu.ar/paleo/globalwarming/paleostory.html

      The NOAA globalwarming paleostory is introductory. However, there are
      many links within the paleostory that are directed to data and studies on
      paleontology & climate.

      I ask E.R. people who take climate seriously to review the paleostory and
      provide your comment/contributions to:

      Please view the archive & join-contribute no matter your level, intro or
      advanced.
      Serious & nonpolitical discussions would be appreciated, any level, basic
      or advanced.

      Sincerely,

      Pat Neuman, Hydrologist
      Minnesota