Fw: Stop Global Warming: Schools are catching on!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Stories about what people are doing to help stop global warming are flooding the SGW website and we will continue to share these inspiring stories with all of our virtual marchers. If your school, community, or organization is doing something that we haven�t heard about, be sure to send it in. And of course, make sure you spread the word about the Virtual March; invite three friends this week here.

      Laurie David
      Founder
      http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/default.asp

      Please note: forwarded message attached