Large images of Fossil Butte & Green River Formation, snowmelt & dewpoints paper

  • npat1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      I prepared a paper & presented it at the NOAA-National Weather
      Service-Climate Prediction Center Workshop in Reno, Nevada, 22 October
      2003. I took pictures on the way back to Minnesota. Links to large
      pictures and my paper on Earlier Snowmelt Runoff for rivers in Minnesota,
      Wisconsin & North Dakota are listed below.

      The paper shows definite climate warming trends for earlier snowmelt
      runoff and increasing dewpoints in the Upper Midwest and Northern Great
      Plains. The data for the paper includes 100 years of daily river
      discharges ... high quality United States Geological Survey mean daily
      flow data, and average monthly & annual dewpoints and air temperatures,
      50 (dewpoints) & 100 (air temperatures) year periods of record.

      Earlier Snowmelt Runoff paper and images of Fossil Butte & Green River
      Formation:

      Large image of Fossil Butte National Monument in southwest WY at:
      http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/14091/index.php

      Large image of Green River Formation in northeast Utah at:
      http://newjersey.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=9354&group=webcast

      Large image of my poster as it was presented at:
      http://cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2003/11/7204.php

      My paper on Earlier Snowmelt Runoff, including text, figures, & data are
      on the Minnesotan's For Sustainability website, accessed by the link at:

      Pat Neuman
      npat1@...
      Chanhassen, Minnesota

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!