Leech Lake Dam MN & other long term climate stations show increasing air temperatures trends

  • npat1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: npat1@...
      To: @...
      Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:37:35 -0600
      Subject: Fw: Fw: Leech Lake air temperatures

      J.

      I've attached a figure showing an increasing annual air temperatures at
      Leech Lake Dam (1898-2003). I sent the Excel sheet for Leech Lake Dam to
      mnforsustain to include with my 11 Sept 2003 paper on their site, showing
      trends for earlier snowmelt runoff and increasing dewpoints. I also
      provided mnforsustain with Excel data & figures for air temperature
      averages at Jamestown St Hospital ND and Spooner Experimental Farm, also
      showing increasing trends.

      Pat