Re: [CAD] Simplifying my forums

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Note on my participation at these groups:

      Paleontology_and_Climate is mainly for posts on paleoclimatology.
      ClimateArchiveDiscussion is mainly for discussion of articles posted to ClimateArchive. I haven't been active for several months on the group called Paleontology_and_Climate_Articles.

      Pat N

      -- Tim Jones <deforest@...> wrote:
      Please note.

      I am dropping my subscriptions to Paleontology_and_Climate_Articles/
      and Paleontology_and_Climate/
      The first is a list I post to virtually alone.
      The second is redundant to ClimateArchiveDiscussion.yahoogroups.com.

      I will continue posting to ClimateArchiveDiscussion.

      Tim
      --
      <http://www.groundtruthinvestigations.com/>

      Global warming, let's do something about it. Our heart should be where our home is. <http://www.groundtruthinvestigations.com/>