Fw: Re: [C/A] Two Storms, Ample Warning

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      may want to use P&C for discussion on this

      Please note: forwarded message

      I disagree here. The politicians do what the corporations want done. Corporations have usurped our rights under the constitution and have the vast wealth to enforce that....buying politicians, controlling the media, suppressing or attacking global warming reports and scientists. Read anything by the Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy (POCLAD) or, as I'm sure many have,the global warming books by Ross Gelbspan.

      Jeanne

      The easy thing is to blame the politicians -- as both Curtis and